Community Inclusion Specialist
Join AtWork! as a Community Inclusion Specialist!
Compensation: $13.50 – $14.25/hour
Are you a Direct Support Professional looking to get “out of the house”? Would you like a regular 8:00 – 4:30 job with guaranteed hours? Do you enjoy working with adults with developmental disabilities? Do you enjoy driving? If so, you are the person we are looking for!
AtWork!, a non-profit organization in Bellevue, is seeking a caring and creative individual who would enjoy helping Senior Citizens that have developmental disabilities be active in their retired years through community involvement. This is an important position because it allows retired individuals to maintain a connection with the community through various events, activities, and outings. If you are interested in helping people to take full advantage of community resources and enrich their lives, you are an excellent candidate for our Community Inclusion Specialist position. Ideal candidates have experience working with people that have developmental disabilities and/or background in care-giving or residential facilities.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Medical (82% covered by Employer)
- Generous vacation pay (16 days in the first year) plus sick days
- 10 paid Holiday’s (no waiting period)
- Life Insurance (paid by Employer)
- Phone stipend ($90.00 a month)
- 403b up to 6% match
- $20.00 allowance for Supplemental Insurance
- ESL, Seak Leave (that rolls over)
- Excellent writing skills and sufficient knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a background investigation
- Experience working with people that have developmental disabilities preferred
AtWork! is a non-profit organization working to help adults with disabilities in our community and we are growing!! Looking for a GREAT career opportunity? A DIVERSE workforce? A POSITIVE work environment? A company that PROMOTES from within? Do you have a passion for helping others and giving back to the community? If so, we may be the perfect match for you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out our online application by clicking APPLY HERE – The application should be filled out in its entirety to be considered for this position. Thank you.
AtWork! is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to providing a diverse work environment. If you should need an accommodation to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources at 425-274-4000.
|Job Category||Community Inclusion|