Join AtWork! as a Human Resources Associate!
AtWork! is nonprofit organization currently seeking an energetic Human Resources Associate: Talent Sourcing and Employee Retention to join our Human Resources team. This position will work closely with the Director of Human Resources to manage recruiting and retention. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of recruiting experience and extraordinary customer service, a friendly demeanor, and passion for supporting those that are making a difference in the lives of individuals that have disabilities.
- Preferred Education Requirement: Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Minimum Education Requirement: Associate of Arts Degree from 2 year college
Other Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a recruiting role.
- Minimum 1 year working in a position that serves customers.
- Experience in Paycom preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail required.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Experience working in nonprofit and/or working with people that have disabilities a big plus!
- Ability to complete background investigation.
AtWork! offers a complete benefits package that includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match, life insurance and long term disability, vacation time, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, flexible work schedule, and excellent opportunities for career growth and personal development!
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out our online application by clicking APPLY HERE – The application should be filled out in its entirety to be considered for this position. Thank you.
AtWork! is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to providing a diverse work environment. If you should need an accommodation to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources at 425-274-4000.
|Job Category||Human Resources|