AtWork! is seeking an experienced IT candidate who will be responsible for managing IT policies, network infrastructure, HelpDesk, and vendor relationships. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently as this role is a single person department reporting directly to the General Manager of Operations. This role supports four offices in three counties in Washington State supporting up to 100 employees. Candidates for this position must be comfortable being the only IT employee within the organization.
If you’re looking to use your technical skills to enhance an organization’s ability to serve the community, we encourage your to apply today!
Preferred Education Requirement: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (BA/BS) in Information Technology or Computer Science. 5+ years of experience working within an IT or Technology organization.
Minimum Education Requirement: Post-secondary education and training in Project management or IT management. Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes, Cloud Communications, experience in software development, server management, and server trouble shooting and maintenance. Knowledge of multiple smart phone operating platforms and how they can be integrated with business systems a plus
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to diagnose and resolve network, server, and VOIP issues
- Experience with VMware or HYPER-V
- Background in Sage or MS Dynamics, Office 365
- Experience in Project Management, experience including cloud based applications
- Knowledge of IT security best practices
- Work with end user with varying degrees of technical skill
- Experience working with vendors and training employees on new IT systems and applications.
- Ability to work remotely and onsite will require some driving to other offices
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License with a 5 year acceptable driving record and proof of liability insurance
How To Apply
Fill out our online application by clicking APPLY HERE – The application should be filled out in its entirety to be considered for this position.
AtWork! is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to providing a diverse work environment. If you should need an accommodation to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources at 425-274-4000.